Integrative Sexuality Coaching
About my practice
As an Integrative Sexuality Coach, I use a unique combination of coaching and bodywork to help clients reconnect with their bodies and move past sexual blockages.
I use a multifaceted approach, drawing on my studies in Somatic Sex Education, Yoga, Tantra, as well as other complimentary modalities to create an approach to sexuality that integrates mind, body and spirit.
In session, clients learn how to tune in to their inner world of sensation, regulate their nervous system and deepen their understanding of themselves as erotic beings. Clients also learn how to effectively communicate their needs and boundaries and develop presence and intuition with partners.
Common concerns that clients come to me with include lack of confidence or body image issues, concerns around arousal and orgasm, or self-perceived negative relationships with masturbation or pornography. Many clients are survivors of sexual trauma, and on a journey toward reclaiming their sexuality.
I offer a safe, caring and confidential environment where clients can discuss their deepest sexual wounds and we can work together toward client empowerment.
Work with me
If you are interested in working together, I invite you to fill out the intake below to book a complimentary 15-minute consultation. You'll have the opportunity to ask any questions and discuss your intentions for your personal growth.
What is Somatic Sex Education?
Somatic Sex Education / Sexological Bodywork is a body-based modality designed to help clients explore their erotic energy through coaching in breath, movement, touch and awareness. For more information, see the following videos created by Caffyn Jesse, or read more at the Association of Certified Sexological Bodyworkers.
My clients encompass folks from all walks of life, all ages, genders, sexual orientations and religious backgrounds. Because sexuality is universal, so is our quest for sexual wholeness. Some of the common concerns clients come to me with include:
- difficulty with arousal / orgasm
- premature ejaculation / delayed ejaculation
- erectile dysfunction
- sexual shame / anxiety
- healing from sexual trauma
- exploring sacred sexuality
- practicing communication skills and boundary setting
- learning anatomy of arousal (for self or partner)
- scar tissue remediation (from abdominal/genital surgery, childbirth, or gender reassignment surgery)
- addressing pornography addiction and/or compulsive masturbation
- learning the art of sensual touch for partners
- prostate health and education
- addressing concerns surrounding women's reproductive health (hormones, menstrual etc.)
Frequently asked Questions
Have any questions that you don't see answered here? Please see the FAQ page for more information.