Integrative Sexuality Coaching
About my practice
As an Integrative Sexuality Coach, I use a unique combination of coaching and bodywork to help clients reconnect with their bodies and move past sexual blockages. I draw on my background as a Somatic Sex Educator, Yoga teacher, Tantra practitioner and Reiki master to create an approach to sexuality that integrates mind, body and spirit.
I teach clients how to tune into their inner world of sensation, regulate their nervous system and arousal through body-based practices and deepen their understanding of themselves as erotic beings. Clients also learn how to effectively communicate their needs and boundaries and develop presence and intuition with partners.
Many clients come to me because they feel sexually stuck. They may struggle with lack of confidence or body image issues, have concerns surrounding arousal and orgasm or have a reliance on pornography. Some clients are survivors of trauma struggling to reclaim their sexuality.
I offer a safe, caring and confidential environment where clients can discuss their deepest sexual wounds and we can work together toward client empowerment.
I work with individuals and couples of all genders and orientations who are looking to move past old blockages and deepen their sexual experience. For more information on session structure, see the following pages.
Who Are These Sessions For?
My clients encompass folks from all walks of life, all ages, genders, sexual orientations and religious backgrounds. Because sexuality is universal, so is our quest for sexual wholeness. Some of the common concerns clients come to me with include:
- difficulty with arousal / orgasm
- premature ejaculation / delayed ejaculation
- erectile dysfunction
- sexual shame / anxiety
- healing from sexual trauma
- exploring sacred sexuality
- practicing communication skills and boundary setting
- learning anatomy of arousal (for self or partner)
- scar tissue remediation (from abdominal/genital surgery, childbirth, or gender reassignment surgery)
- addressing pornography addiction and/or compulsive masturbation
- learning the art of sensual touch for partners
- prostate health and education
- addressing concerns surrounding women's reproductive health (hormones, menstrual etc.)
Frequently asked Questions
Have any questions that you don't see answered here? Please see the FAQ page for more information.
Work with me
If you are interested in working together, I invite you to fill out the intake below to book a complimentary 15-minute consultation. You'll have the opportunity to ask me any questions as well as discuss your needs and goals to determine if I'm the right practitioner for you.